Intermediate/ Senior Business Advisor X 2
Posted on Monday, 10 January 2022 57 Views
POSITION: Intermediate/ Senior Business Advisor X 2
REPORTS TO: Project Leader, Project Management Office
Closing Date: 17 January 2022, 17:00
The above vacancy exists at Tushiyah Advisory Services at the Kuruman, Northern Cape region and the Rustenburg, Northwest Region. Applications are invited from suitable candidates to the above position. This position is a Contract position valid for 6 months with an option to renew.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The primary responsibility of the business advisor is to analyse a company‘s business, its positioning, and financials status. Also, to provide business advisory services, coaching and training and support it with marketing efforts, strengthening its operations and financial management and funding opportunities. The Business Advisor must have the ability to do a needs analysis and diagnostic assessments.
- Providing appropriate advice that are related to the techniques which help in the improvement of the organization, making it more generative and eminent.
- Provide one on one coaching and technical assistance to business owners.
- Performing the job of examining the current activities of business of the organization
- Keep a track of the figures and other information related to the business of the organization. This helps him to study the problems that usually occur in the business system of the organization.
- Interact with the management committee and owners of the small and medium sized business organizations in the form of meetings and conferences.
- Understand what the customers need from the organization and how can the organization fulfil the wants of these customers.
- Examine the business patterns, evaluate the fiscal statements, and assess the potential competitors. With this, he can ensure an advancement in the business of the organization.
- On successful completion of the investigation of business of the organization, the business advisor attains the position where he can prepare new business plan of action and suggest suitable business solutions to the clients.
- Act as a professional who performs the task of supporting the constituted as well as the recently built businesses of the organization.
- Give proper advice to the employers about the maintenance of financial accounts and assets of the organization to sustain its economic profits.
- Look for apt funding, marketing, and investment opportunities for the organization and informs the employer about the same.
- Perform an appropriate assessment, analysis, enforcement, and preparation of the business projects of the organization.
- Keep a watch on the changing trends of the market and thereby, strives to enhance and develop the services and products of the organization.
- Work in agreement with the clients to satisfy the expectations that are related to the performance of the projects.
- Professionally interacts with the leadership body and other associates involved in the completion of projects.
- Minimum 10 years business development marketing and sales experience
- Previous work experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Experience in starting / running own business preferable.
- Experience in ESD and SMME
- University Degree (preferably in Business Management, Finance or Accounting)
- Sales and Marketing Qualifications
Competencies and Skills:
- Client engagement
- Ability to take initiative and develop new business ideas/projects.
- A passion for small business advisory and economic development
- Relationship building
- Passion for Business Development and Sales
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Strong networking
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills
- Public Speaking
- Independent, self-starter
- Research skills
- Time management
- Business, proposal, and marketing writing
- Organisation skills
- Closing Skills
- Leadership skills
- Develop compelling proposals.
- Communication skills – written and verbal including presentation skills.
- Identify and convert sales opportunities
IT / Computer Literacy Essentials:
Fully computer literate
- MS Excel (Intermediate or Advanced)
- MS Word (Intermediate)
- MS PowerPoint (Intermediate)
- MS Outlook (Intermediate)
- MS SharePoint (Intermediate)
Closing Date: 17 January 2022, 17:00
To apply: Your written application must include.
- CV (maximum 4 pages)
- 3 contactable references
- Covering letter telling us three reasons why you are our top candidate for the job!
For info or to apply, contact or send applications to Cheryl Pillay: Finance@tushiyah.co.za