Posted on Friday, 2 March 2018 808 Views
The above vacancy exists at Tushiyah Advisory Services Rivonia (Head Office). Applications are invited from suitable candidates to the above position. This position is a Fixed Term Contract valid for 12 months with an option to renew.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The primary responsibility of the Business Advisor is to analyze a company‘s business plan, reports and financial statements to properly advise it about investments, marketing, and potential funding opportunities. The Business Advisor must have the ability to do needs analysis and diagnostic assessments.
• Provide appropriate advice that are related to the techniques which help in the improvement of the organization, making it more generative and eminent
• Engage with clients and manage client relationships
• Engage with all stakeholders and manage stakeholder relations
• Review, implement and monitor operations to ensure industry best practices and legislative compliance
• Understand what the customers need from the organization and how can the organization fulfil these needs
• Examine the business patterns, evaluate the fiscal statements, and assess the potential competitor
• Acts as a professional who performs the task of supporting the constituted as well as the recently built businesses of the organization
• Give proper advice to the employers about the maintenance of financial accounts and assets of the organization to sustain its economic profits
• Perform an appropriate assessment, analysis, enforcement, and preparation of the business projects of the organization
• Take a positive and creative approach towards the profit bearing resources and find out ways for making the most of these resources
• Conduct Diagnostics Assessments
• Development of Assessment Reports
• Identify business gaps and make recommendations on the corrective measures
• Prepare Implementation Plan
• Plan, coordinate, monitor, evaluate and report on coaching, technical support.
• Respond to Fast Track needs of the client.
• Monitor SD budget per client
• Source industry experts for suppliers in the SD programme
• Conduct researches, compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and other stakeholders.
• Mine data for the SD project to effectively perform the tasks.
• Minimum 10 years business development, marketing and sales experience
• Previous work experience in a similar role would be advantageous
• Experience in starting / running own business preferable
• Experience in ESD and SMME Educational Background:
• University degree (preferable in Business Management / Finance and /or Marketing)
• Sales and Marketing Competencies and Skills
• Client engagement
• Ability to take initiative and develop new business ideas/projects
• Relationship building • Strategic thinking and planning
• Problem solving skills
• Analytical skills
To apply: Your written application must include, CV (maximum 4 pages), contactable references (with telephone numbers), covering letter telling us three reasons why you’re our top candidate for the job!
For more information and enquiries, contact the HR Specialist, Thoko Mlangeni: email email@example.com or contact her on 087 589 9709.
Head Office: Fourways Golf Park
Nr 32 Roos Street
Fourways | Gauteng | South Africa
Tel: +27 (0)11 202 5029 | Fax: +27 (0)86 541 1767
Northern Cape Office: BCX South Eldorado Hotel
3 Eldorado Precinct
Kuruman | Northern Cape | South Africa
Tel: +27 (0)81 023 209 | Fax: +27 (0)86 541 1767
PO Box: 14729, Lyttleton, Centurion, 0149
Reg 2015/332899/07 | Vat 4610261366
Directors: NA Khuluse | SM Truter